Sikadur-42 (au) is a 3-component pourable solvent free grout based on epoxy resin and selected aggregates. Sikadur-42 (au) cures to form a hardened mortar with excellent adhesion to many substrates. Sikadur-42 (au) ease of application makes it ideally suited to high performance grouting in critical site applications.
Sikadur -42(au) has been developed for use in building and civil engineering applications such as:
- Crane rails
- Machine bedding and baseplates
- Holding down bolts
- Starter bars
- Cavity filling
- Bridge bearing pads
- Precast grouting
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Insensitive to moisture during application, cure or whilst in service
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of dry and damp substrates such as concrete, stone, fibrous cement, synthetic resins, wood and most metals.
- Applicable at low temperatures down to 5°C.
- High early strength
- High tensile and flexural strength, vibration resistant.
- Supplied in factory proportioned units
- Easy to use
- Unaffected by wide range of chemicals
- Good flow characteristics even in thin layers
- Proven track record
Colour accuracy disclaimer: We have taken care to display the most accurate visuals of our products. However, we are not responsible for the colour accuracy of the device you are viewing our swatches on. These variations arise due to different computer monitors and devices (make, model and technology, as well as resolution, contrast and brightness control settings) in much the same way a scan will differ from an original image and a colour photocopy. Furthermore, coatings can exhibit variation in perceived colour depending on gloss level and application method. If you require a very specific colour match, please make your selection via actual swatches and colour boards available at our showroom.
Product Disclaimer: Ensure you read all product, technical and safety data sheets prior to application as liability falls on the applicator. All products must be applied in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended method.