EpiMax 340 WVB Water Based Epoxy Membrane is a water based epoxy coating which provides a low water vapour transmission membrane for rigid cementitious surfaces in building and construction projects. It can also be used as a barrier coating over new or damp concrete and a waterproofing membrane to prevent water seepage or dampness penetration. Typically it is applied by roller or airless spray.
Uses & advantages
- Hazmat free/non flammable
- Water based – odourless & food safe
- Convenient mix ratio
- Negligible odour and toxicity
- Fast installation – roller or spray
- Excellent adhesion to prepared inorganic surfaces
- In situ concrete
- Brick, block and stone work
- Retaining walls
- Compressed sheet systems
- Pre-cast and tilt up panels
- Moisture barrier on damp walls/floors
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Volume solids: 40%
- Mix ratio: 1 volume Activator : 1 volume Base
- Work time: 2 hours at 25ºC • Recoating window: 4 – 6 hours at 25ºC (depends on air flow)
- Full cure: 7 days at 25ºC
- Water vapour transmission: 11.3 g/m2/24hrs
- VOC: <10.0 g/ltr
20 ltr EpiMax 340 WVB Water Based Epoxy Membrane = 60m2
EpiMax 340 WVB is available in 20 litre packs (includes Activator and Base). It is pre-packed in correct proportions for use.
Product Disclaimer: Ensure you read all product, technical and safety data sheets prior to application as liability falls on the applicator. All products must be applied in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended method.