EpiMax 340 WVB Water Based Epoxy Membrane is a water based epoxy coating which provides a low water vapour transmission membrane for rigid cementitious surfaces in building and construction projects. It can also be used as a barrier coating over new or damp concrete and a waterproofing membrane to prevent water seepage or dampness penetration. Typically it is applied by roller or airless spray.
- Hazmat free/non flammable
- Water based – odourless & food safe
- Convenient mix ratio
- Negligible odour and toxicity
- Fast installation – roller or spray
- Excellent adhesion to prepared inorganic surfaces
- In situ concrete
- Brick, block and stone work
- Retaining walls
- Compressed sheet systems
- Pre-cast and tilt up panels
- Moisture barrier on damp walls/floors
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Volume solids: 40%
- Mix ratio: 1 volume Activator : 1 volume Base
- Work time: 2 hours at 25ºC • Recoating window: 4 – 6 hours at 25ºC (depends on air flow)
- Full cure: 7 days at 25ºC
- Water vapour transmission: 11.3 g/m2/24hrs
- VOC: <10.0 g/ltr
20 ltr EpiMax 340 WVB Water Based Epoxy Membrane = 60m2
EpiMax 340 WVB is available in 20 litre packs (includes Activator and Base). It is pre-packed in correct proportions for use.
Colour accuracy disclaimer: We have taken care to display the most accurate visuals of our products. However, we are not responsible for the colour accuracy of the device you are viewing our swatches on. These variations arise due to different computer monitors and devices (make, model and technology, as well as resolution, contrast and brightness control settings) in much the same way a scan will differ from an original image and a colour photocopy. Furthermore, coatings can exhibit variation in perceived colour depending on gloss level and application method. If you require a very specific colour match, please make your selection via actual swatches and colour boards available at our showroom.
Product Disclaimer: Ensure you read all product, technical and safety data sheets prior to application as liability falls on the applicator. All products must be applied in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended method.