Sikafloor 4020 FiberLevel
Our hybrid technology of low tension calcium sulphate combines with fast drying of cementitious systems. This special high polymer formulation and embedded fibres provide reinforcement suitable for wood, timber or CFC type subfloors.
- Recommended underlayment for all Commercial & Domestic floor coverings
- Suitable to be applied over semi-flexible substrates such as soundly fixed/adhered timber, chip board, plywood or CFC sheet
- Suitable to be applied with underfloor heating systems
- Levelling of new or old concrete substrates ▪ Levelling over soundly adhered tiles, stone or vinyl
- Interior applications
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Fiber reinforced
- High compressive & flexural strength
- Very low VOC
- Fast drying
- Light foot traffic after 2hrs
- Good potlife
- Install moisture sensitive flooring after 6hrs
- Versatile subfloor application
Colour accuracy disclaimer: We have taken care to display the most accurate visuals of our products. However, we are not responsible for the colour accuracy of the device you are viewing our swatches on. These variations arise due to different computer monitors and devices (make, model and technology, as well as resolution, contrast and brightness control settings) in much the same way a scan will differ from an original image and a colour photocopy. Furthermore, coatings can exhibit variation in perceived colour depending on gloss level and application method. If you require a very specific colour match, please make your selection via actual swatches and colour boards available at our showroom.
Product Disclaimer: Ensure you read all product, technical and safety data sheets prior to application as liability falls on the applicator. All products must be applied in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended method.