Sikafloor 400N Elastic
Stone Grey is available for immediate delivery
Sikafloor-400N is a one-component, UV resistant, highly elastic, moisture curing polyurethane waterproof membrane.
Sikafloor®-400N Elastic is a one part, highly elastic, solvent containing, UV resistant, coloured, moisture curing polyurethane resin coating.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Highly elastic
▪ UV resistant, non-yellowing
▪ Weather resistant
▪ Abrasion resistant with normal use
▪ Slip resistant surfaces are possible
▪ Exposed roof decks terraces, gutters, flashings, walls
▪ Light to medium mechanical exposure
▪ Heavy foot traffic
▪ Footbridges, stairway
For more information about the product please refer to Sikafloor-400N Technical Data Sheet
Standard colours in stock: Stone Grey RAL 7030, Koala Grey N45, Light Grey RAL 7035
Other colours availble upon request on a Made To Order basis: Grey White RAL 9002, Slate Grey RAL 7015, Dusty Grey RAL 7037, Window Grey RAL 7040, Traffic White RAL 9016, Dahlia Yellow RAL 1033. Please speak to us for other colours.
18 kg units – 11.25 litres
Ambient air temperature: +10 °C min. / +30 °C max.
Relative air humidity:
- 80 % r.h. max.
- 35 % min. (below +20 °C: 45 % min.)
- Beware of condensation!
- The substrate and uncured floor must be at least 3 °C above dew point to reduce the risk of condensation or blooming on the floor finish.
Substrate temperature: +10 °C min. / +30 °C max.
Substrate moisture content:
- < 4 % pbw moisture content.
- Test method: Sika®-Tramex meter, CM – measurement or Oven-dry-method.
- No rising moisture according to ASTM (Polyethylene sheet).
- Use Sikafloor 161 for moisture to 6%pbw
The material in opened containers should be applied immediately. With open containers surface film formation will happen within 1-2 hours. High temperatures and high air humidity will accelerate curing significantly.
Colour accuracy disclaimer: We have taken care to display the most accurate visuals of our products. However, we are not responsible for the colour accuracy of the device you are viewing our swatches on. These variations arise due to different computer monitors and devices (make, model and technology, as well as resolution, contrast and brightness control settings) in much the same way a scan will differ from an original image and a colour photocopy. Furthermore, coatings can exhibit variation in perceived colour depending on gloss level and application method. If you require a very specific colour match, please make your selection via actual swatches and colour boards available at our showroom.
Product Disclaimer: Ensure you read all product, technical and safety data sheets prior to application as liability falls on the applicator. All products must be applied in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended method.