Sikadur® LT Grout is a low-viscosity modified vinyl ester material that cures at temperatures below 0 °C (32 °F) and is blended with Sikadur® Aggregate to provide a grout consistency or repair mortar consistency. It may also be used as an injection resin by combining the A and B components only (formely Sikadur®-328LT ).
- With a 4:1 aggregate/resin ratio, a fluid consistency grout is produced. This design mix produces an anchor grout for bolts or deformed bars in concrete or rock.
- With a 5:1 aggregate/resin ratio, a flowable consistency grout is produced. This rapid set grout can be used for realigning of equipment and machinery, baseplates, soleplates and columns.
- With a 7.5:1 aggregate/resin ratio, can be used to produce a fast set repair mortar in chemical environment, where concrete has eroded or acid brick has failed. It is excellent for horizontal surfaces tanks, bases and containment
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Will cure at temperatures below freezing.
- Can be used at different aggregate loading to produce flowable or trowel grade mortars.
- Sikadur LT Grout is very chemically resistant to a wide variety of acids, alkalies and salts.
- Sikadur LT Grout may be placed at temperatures as low as -40°C (-40°F). It cures as the temperature reaches -20°C (-4°F).
- Ministry of Transport Québec acceptance.
Colour accuracy disclaimer: We have taken care to display the most accurate visuals of our products. However, we are not responsible for the colour accuracy of the device you are viewing our swatches on. These variations arise due to different computer monitors and devices (make, model and technology, as well as resolution, contrast and brightness control settings) in much the same way a scan will differ from an original image and a colour photocopy. Furthermore, coatings can exhibit variation in perceived colour depending on gloss level and application method. If you require a very specific colour match, please make your selection via actual swatches and colour boards available at our showroom.
Product Disclaimer: Ensure you read all product, technical and safety data sheets prior to application as liability falls on the applicator. All products must be applied in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended method.