Sikagard®-705 L is a one-component low viscosity, solvent free, reactive impregnation for concrete and cementitious substrates based on silane with 99 % active ingredient. Sikagard®-705 L complies with the highest requirements of EN 1504-2 for hydrophobic Impregnation (penetration depth class II & resistance to freeze and thaw salt stresses).
Sikagard®-705 L is used as water-repellent impregnation (hydrophobic treatment) for absorbent substrates such as concrete in civil engineering or building concrete structures subjected to heavy stress due to freeze and thaw cycles and de-icing salts and chloride attack in marine environment
- Suitable for protection against ingress (Principle 1, method 1.1 of EN 1504-9),
- Suitable for moisture control (Principle 2, method 2.1 of EN 1504-9)
- Suitable for increasing the resistivity (Principle 8, method 8.1 of EN 1504-9)
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Excellent penetration
- Fast uptake even on dense concrete
- Economic and easy to use
- Reduces capillary water absorption, protection against driving rain and splashing on vertical areas
- Reduction of absorption of aggressive or deleterious agents dissolved in water (i.e. de-icing salts or chloride from marine environment)
- No change in water vapour permeability
- Long term efficiency, deep penetration
- Increases the resistance of concrete to freeze and thaw cycles and de-icing salts
- Reduce corrosion even in cracked concrete
- Retard corrosion initiation by reducing the available humidity at reinforcement bars level
- Mitigate corrosion by preventing further chloride to migrate to reinforcement bars
- Comply with Dutch guidelines (RWS NEN-EN 1504-2) on CEM III
- Resistant to sea water
- Low VOC content
- Ready to use
Water like liquid, colourless.Water like liquid, colourless.
18 kg pail and 180 kg drum
Product Data Sheet (PDS) | Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Colour accuracy disclaimer: We have taken care to display the most accurate visuals of our products. However, we are not responsible for the colour accuracy of the device you are viewing our swatches on. These variations arise due to different computer monitors and devices (make, model and technology, as well as resolution, contrast and brightness control settings) in much the same way a scan will differ from an original image and a colour photocopy. Furthermore, coatings can exhibit variation in perceived colour depending on gloss level and application method. If you require a very specific colour match, please make your selection via actual swatches and colour boards available at our showroom.
Product Disclaimer: Ensure you read all product, technical and safety data sheets prior to application as liability falls on the applicator. All products must be applied in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended method.