PowrCoat 1064 spraypack
Part Number: 05331064SP
So tough they are virtually indestructible. Severe Service means twice the life with half the maintenance. The durability, reliability, and ease of operation that you need are built in to each unit. PowrCoat Sprayers have been used throughout the world, providing their owners with dependable, efficient operation.
- Hard-chrome polished piston and cylinders give long life
- Tungsten carbide valve seats with hardened steel check balls provide better performance and durability
- PowrCoat piston is engineered to provide unmatched chemical and solvent resistance while creating an ultra-smooth surface that operates with a smooth stroke that provides less friction and wear.
- Pumps are designed for easy application of today’s low-VOC, high solids, and abrasive coatings
- Complete FRL (Filter, Regulator, Lubricator) standard with every PowrCoat
- Eliminates motor icing
- Automatic draining moisture trap
- Easy access air filter & lubrication reservoir
Comes complete on a trolley (can be converted to wall mount) with Flexible Suction Hose, High Pressure Filter (50 mesh), Prime Spray Valve, Air Regulator with Water Trap & Auto-drain, Automatic Air Motor Lubricator, Earthing wire & clamp.
Includes 15m Airless Hose, S-7 Airless Gun, 517 TR1 High Pressure Tip & High Pressure Tip Base.
Colour accuracy disclaimer: We have taken care to display the most accurate visuals of our products. However, we are not responsible for the colour accuracy of the device you are viewing our swatches on. These variations arise due to different computer monitors and devices (make, model and technology, as well as resolution, contrast and brightness control settings) in much the same way a scan will differ from an original image and a colour photocopy. Furthermore, coatings can exhibit variation in perceived colour depending on gloss level and application method. If you require a very specific colour match, please make your selection via actual swatches and colour boards available at our showroom.
Product Disclaimer: Ensure you read all product, technical and safety data sheets prior to application as liability falls on the applicator. All products must be applied in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended method.