PCD tapered plugs are used to remove coatings such as waterproofing membranes, thick epoxy resins, floor topping and a lot of thick glues. This was created to remove coatings from off the floor without creating heat build up thus reducing the chance of the coating becoming soft and gooey which makes it harder to remove.
- Two full round PCD for cutting action
- One PCD is the rider that keeps the cutters at the right height to prevent deep grooving or damage to the machine and floor.
- Top quality PCD diamond chips.
- Can remove coatings thicker than 1mm
- Cuts through the toughest coatings
- The two cutting PCDs can be heated with a welding torch and rotated to a expose a new edge