Flake Epoxy Flooring Package To Cover 40sqm
DIY Double Flake Epoxy Flooring Package
This DIY Epoxy Flake Flooring Package has been put together to provide enough materials and basic accessories to apply two coats of flake flooring system to your garage floor.
Introducing our revolutionary all-in-one flake flooring kit at Sydney Industrial Coatings, specifically designed to simplify DIY applications like never before! This exceptional kit includes all the necessary materials and basic accessories for effortlessly applying two coats of fake floor covering over a surface area of up to 40sqm.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Areas of use
- Garage floors
- Warehouse floors
- Lunch rooms
- Patios and Balconies
- Building Entrances
- Manufacturing facilities
- Clean rooms
- Educational trade facilities
- Mechanical workshops
- Commercial kitchens
- Cafe Floors and more
Partial Flake Package
Full Flake Package
- 2x 8L UltraShield Epoxy full kits full 8L kit
- 3x Boxes of Flake
- 1x Ultrakote UVSeal 8L Drum
- 1x Ultrakote UVSeal 4L Drum
Epoxy Floor Coating Application Accessories Include the Following:
- One Epoxy Application Twin Roller/ Brush Kit We have partnered with Unipro to create an epoxy application kit. The kit includes two rollers, two brushes, one tray, one heavy-duty frame, and two roller liners. This allows you to apply two coats of epoxy to your floor without having to worry about the required tools. (Painting Extension Pole is not included in the kit and it can be purchased from Bunnings or local hardware stores)
- One additional 270mm Epoxy Roller Cover
- One Pair of Sydney Industrial Coatings Spike Shoes, Spike shoes lets you walk on wet epoxy and fix any missed spots. You can also remove any foreign objects and back-roll the epoxy product to get better results.
- One UNIPRO large mixer epoxy flooring products come in two parts. Part A should be mixed first, and then poured into a measuring bucket. Add the appropriate amount of Part B to your Part A, and then mix it by attaching the supplied paddle to a cordless or corded drill (Drill is not included in the kit)
- One roll of Tesa, 48mm cloth masking tape The Tesa cloth masking tape is used to cover areas that you don’t want epoxy to get on. This will help you get a straight line and a better finish. Do not use masking tape on the skirting boards because there is a chance that the epoxy will bleed through and leave an uneven finish.
- One pair of work gloves to protect your hands while working with epoxy products
ULTRAKOTE Complete Epoxy Flake Flooring Package is all you need to complete your dream floor today! No hassle, unnecessary extras. Contact us today for a competitive quote for the materials for your epoxy floor coating project.
Click here to read the difference between Solid Colour Epoxy Flooring and Epoxy Flake Coatings