EpiMax 950 Water Based Siloxane Impregnant is a low viscosity system that penetrates concrete or masonry surfaces to provide long term weatherproofing protection. It penetrates the surface, chemically reacts with and bonds to the concrete or masonry surface. The invisible film formed by EpiMax 950 will “bead” water and protect the substrate many times longer than conventional systems and also provides outstanding long term weatherproof protection.
Aside from its ability to “bead” water, it allows the substrate to “breathe” due to high moisture vapor permeability. Structures protected with EpiMax 950 will show reduced steel reinforcement corrosion, reduced attack by airborne industrial chemicals and reduced efflorescence.
Uses & advantages
- Water based, low odor
- VOC compliant
- Protection against chloride ions
- Excellent mould resistance
- Will not change the skid resistance of surface
- No color change, if applied properly
- Strong chemical bond to the substrate
- Excellent moisture vapor transmission
- Excellent alkali resistance
- Roller or spray application
- Cast-in-place concrete
- Precast & prestressed concrete
- Exposed aggregate concrete
- Porous and dense brickwork
- Concrete and split-face blockwork
- Sandstone and slate
10 ltr EpiMax 950 Water Based Siloxane Impregnant = 50 sq m (2 coats)
EpiMax 950 is available in 10 litre packs. Ordering Information: EpiMax 950 10 litre #9095010
Product Disclaimer: Ensure you read all product, technical and safety data sheets prior to application as liability falls on the applicator. All products must be applied in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended method.