Liquid pigment for Elite Crete Systems E100 series.
Uses & advantages
- Chemical and abrasion resistant
- Completely seamless and monolithic
- Extreme Durability for high traffic areas
- Low maintenance
- For new or existing concrete floors
- Industrial and commercial buildings
- Manufacturing facilities
- Pharmaceutical and laboratories
- Institutional and correctional facilities
- Loading dock areas and airplane hangers
- Commercial kitchens and food processing areas
- Chemical Plants and primary or secondary chemical containment splash/spill zones
- Fire house and police departments
Colour accuracy disclaimer: We have taken care to display the most accurate visuals of our products. However, we are not responsible for the colour accuracy of the device you are viewing our swatches on. These variations arise due to different computer monitors and devices (make, model and technology, as well as resolution, contrast and brightness control settings) in much the same way a scan will differ from an original image and a colour photocopy. Furthermore, coatings can exhibit variation in perceived colour depending on gloss level and application method. If you require a very specific colour match, please make your selection via actual swatches and colour boards available at our showroom.
Product Disclaimer: Ensure you read all product, technical and safety data sheets prior to application as liability falls on the applicator. All products must be applied in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended method.